|Job Title||Jawatan Kosong Sports Trainer Kuala Lumpur SO Stretch|
|Pub Date||17 Oktober 2020|
Job Title: Sports Trainer/ Athletic Trainers
We are looking for a Sports Trainer; a recognized professional who demonstrates advanced competencies in the promotion of safe physical activity participation, provision of advice, and adaptation of rehabilitation and training interventions, for the purposes of preventing injury, restoring optimal function, and contributing to the enhancement of sports performance, in athletes of all ages and abilities, while ensuring a high standard of professional and ethical practice.
Our Sports Trainer will work with the elite athlete individual athletes or teams setting in competitive and professional sports and integrating services with other medical professionals, coaches, strength and conditioning personnel and other support staff.
· Athlete or Sportsperson representing state or national team.
· Have experienced participating in athletic events and competitive sports including State (SUKMA) or National Level, according to established rules and regulations.
· Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in training athletes especially national athletes.
· Have passion to practice continual professional development and should be striving to better their abilities, just like athletes do.
· Self-motivated, hardworking and willing to do whatever it takes to achieve goals
· Possess physiotherapy, strength and conditioning, and stretching knowledge
· Good communication skills & command of English Language.
Roles of Sports Trainer:
1. Manager of client/patient:
· Injury Prevention
Assess the risk of injury associated with the participation in a specific sport or physical activity, inform and train athletes, coaches and other members of the multidisciplinary team in such a way that there is a reduction in occurrence and recurrence of specific injuries.
· Acute Intervention
Respond appropriately to an acute injury or illness in various contexts, such as training or competition
Utilize clinical reasoning and therapeutic skills to assess and diagnose sports-related injuries. Design, implement, evaluate and modify evidence-based interventions that aim for a safe return to the athlete's optimal level of performance in their specific sport or physical activity
2. Performance Enhancement:
Contribute to the enhancement of the athlete's performance through evaluation of the athlete's physical and performance-related profile and advise or intervene to optimize performance in a specific sport, within a multidisciplinary team approach
· Promotion of a Safe, Active Lifestyle
Competent in working together with other professionals in the multidisciplinary team environment to promote safe participation in sports and physical activity for individuals of all abilities. Provide evidence-based advice regarding the optimal activity or sport for a specific individual as well as advice on the ways to minimize risk of injury and promote health.
· Promotion of Fair Play and Anti-Doping Practices
Participate and promote safe, professional and ethical sporting practices. Strongly advocate for fair play and their duty of care for the athlete.
4. Professional Leader:
· Life-Long Learning
Maintain and improve their clinical standards by critical, reflective and evidence-based approaches to practice. Engage in a continual process of learning and teaching throughout their career and collaborate actively with other professionals.
· Professionalism and Management
Competent in the management of time, resources and personnel, promote and facilitate professional development and excellence.
· Research Involvement
Inform and evaluate practice in relation to new information. Identify questions for further study and invest and involve in research that addresses these questions at various levels.
· Dissemination of Best Practice
Disseminate new information and research to other professionals within the multidisciplinary team set-up through different media such as team communications, conferences, special interest groups, research collaborations, meetings as well as published material such as reports, journals promotional documents, newsletters and the internet.
· Extending Practice through Innovation
Encourage and promote the application and integration of new knowledge and innovation within the multidisciplinary team practice and decision-making processes and also influence further research and innovation directions.
· Being a professional
· Good personal qualities
· Being accessible
· Good communication skills
· Have an interest in the athletes that they are working with
· Being open-minded with regards to athletes' ideas regarding their management and the use of other practitioners
Monday to Sunday 8:00 to 21:00; Actual working hour is 8 hours per day (1-hour break)
Day off: eight days off monthly
* Must work either on Saturday or Sunday
Private medical insurance
· Annual leave =8 days, Sick Leave = 14 days, Maternity Leave = 2 months
· Statutory benefits & contributions on EPF, SOCSO, PCB
· Allowance / Travel allowance, Parking fee
· New employee training
· OMOTENASHI (hospitality) training
Background for recruitment:
Looking for people that would like to develop Japanese style medical care in together with
us in Malaysia
Fascinating things about this job:
· We are aiming to provide service to our patient comfortably which is the backbone of Japanese style medical service.
· Able to learn Japanese hospitality while being in Malaysia
Motivation for the job:
· Becoming helpful to our patient through the job can lead to one’s personal growth
· Learn Japanese medical system and Japanese hospitality
Ability and Experience:
· Possess a pleasant personality, excellent interpersonal and communication skill, self motivates, positive attitudes, passionate, willing to improve job skills and learn new things and able to work in a team.
· We are looking for highly motivated to join us and someone who has interest in Japanese
Application Deadline: 24/10/2020
Expected Start Date: 01/11/2020
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: RM1,800.00 - RM3,500.00 per month
Jobs Jawatan Kerja does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us. The above job vacancy may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.
Understand customer IT requirement and work with the team to provide solution. Able to provide solution for IT problems with senior assistant.
To identify and meeting customers’ needs within their allotted sales territory, maintaining good sales service, before and after-sales relationships, keeping…
Responsible for day to day Operations and administration of network & security infrastructure. Perform Installation, configuration and maintenance of network…
We are on the hunt for a certified and experienced Corporate Trainer to help our employees develop their skills and knowledge.