|Job Title||Jawatan Kosong Assistant Manager Kampar Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman|
|Pub Date||30+ days ago|
|Company||Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman|
· Degree in a related field
· Good interpersonal and presentation skills
· Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin (both written and spoken)
· Achieve minimum MUET band 4 and above
· Computer literate - Microsoft Office
· Willing to travel
· Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
· Recruit students to participate in soft skills and life skills programmes / talks / workshops / forums
· Conduct short course on soft skills / life skills
· Recruit students to participate in study tours / new village programme
· Lead students to new villages to conduct survey, community services and other activities such as New Village E-commerce, collaborative project, etc.
· Work with academic staff to help students to improve their communication skills
· Produce articles and reports in English / Bahasa Malaysia / Chinese
· Ensure all documents and reports are duly prepared and filed
· Any other duties as assigned by the University from time to time
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
Jobs Jawatan Kerja does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us. The above job vacancy may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.
Applicant must have shoplot to receive inbound and forward outbound shipment. Applicant must have van, lorry, truck to fulfil pick up and delivery service as…
BOLEH MENJALANKAN KERJA-KERJA ELEKTRIKAL DAN SERVIS PENYAMAN UDARA. WAKTU BEKERJA ISNIN - JUMAAT (8AM-5PM), SABTU (8AM-1PM).
Degree in Science / Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Structural ). Knowledge of AutoCAD is preferable. Able to manage technical resources.
Good progress in research and development. Secure at least one (1) Research & Development grant and one (1) consultancy project per year.