Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Coordinator (P&E) Kuala Lumpur Februari 2019 at McDermott. Success for loyal visitors being need. I hope not charcoal path to find suitable employment suitable to your specialization . Indeed, frequently find matching jobs is not easy in 2019. On this occasion the admin will give information Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Coordinator (P&E) Kuala Lumpur Februari 2019 at McDermott. The following is detail about Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Coordinator (P&E) Kuala Lumpur, Februari 2019 McDermott.
Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Coordinator (P&E) Kuala Lumpur Februari 2019 McDermott
The following is requirements you must meet to apply Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Coordinator (P&E) Kuala Lumpur Februari 2019 McDermott which opened in 3 years ago :
-Coordination with the resource personnel within the Quality Department and/or Welding Group for tender document review and provision of technical and commercial bid inputs.
-Identification of the tender documents/specification requirements over and above the normal standards and practices i.e. more stringent acceptance criteria and methodology for pipelines specially those involving CRA materials, excessive restriction on fabrication and installation processes.
- Finalization and submission of the early clarifications to the tender documents as raised by the resource personnel.
- Preparation of the quality related cost inputs with reference to the established guidelines and using the standard formats.
-Provide RFQs for NDT Subcontractors and Third Party Inspections based on project scope and specifications,
-Preparation of the list of technical bid qualification and/or exceptions, deviations & comments to the tender which formed the basis of cost estimate.
- Identification of the cost and/or schedule impact to the original basis of bid in case of acceptance or rejection of the technical qualifications.
-Proposal of alternatives to the bid base case scenario whenever applicable and quantification of the cost saving/advantages.
- Generating and/or compiling of all quality management related technical bid proposals as required by the Instruction to Tender Documents i.e. proposed/typical Project Quality Plan, typical/proposed Inspection & Test Plans, Project Quality Organization Chart, CV’s of Proposed Quality Key Personnel, etc.
- Presentation of all quality related technical and commercial bid inputs to the AP Quality Operations Director or AP Quality Operations Manager for review and approval.
- Amendments to the submitted inputs after receipt of additional tender documents, and/or after the Business Unit Reviews and ensuring that the bid inputs preparation cycles remain properly observed until the final bid submission.
- Response to any clarifications (pre or post tender) that the Customer may have, and provision of any back-up as a result of the review of technical and commercial submittals.
-Review RFQs for procured materials and equipment and provide comment in relation with Quality requirements.
- Ensure confidentiality of all Company related information v Assist Project Quality Manager / Project Construction Manager in preparation of project specific procedures, method statements and/or addendums to the standard operating procedures.
- Verify and prepare Quality deliverables in accordance with the contract requirements (i.e. Inspection Test Plans and project specific procedures) v Coordinate with Quality Leads/ Inspectors to ensure that all QC activities will be executed as specified on approved Inspection Test Plans and project procedures.
-Monitor production activities and witness/perform inspection as specified on approved Inspection Test Plans.
- Review and approved Quality related project procedures.
- Review and approved Subcontractors QA/QC documents such as Quality Plan, ITPs, quality related procedures, personnel qualifications, inspection reports, material certificates and other documents for as-built dossier.
- Monitoring 'As-Built' documentation ensuring it is accurate, progressively compiled and submitted for timely approval. Conduct internal and external quality audits whenever required.
Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or process related).
Lead certified ISO 9001 Auditor.
Welding Inspection / Technologist
NDE Level 2 (preferred)
Must be a team player with a diverse knowledge base throughout disciplines utilized in an EPCI environment.
Strong ability to interpret multiple specifications for compliance and the ability to calculate manning and inspection & testing costs.
Strong knowledge within marine transportation, installation and pipeline projects is essential.Only registrant who meet the above requirements that will be notified upon to carry out further stage. Therefore if you are interested and meet requirements of candidates Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Coordinator (P&E) Kuala Lumpur Februari 2019 McDermott above, please send your application before expired.
That is the info of Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Coordinator (P&E) Kuala Lumpur Februari 2019 McDermott can we present for you. Hopefully the information today able to help those of you who are looking for jobs. If the above job info is not fitting to qualification your diploma, it does not hurt to read the information of other job vacancies below. Finally, we say many thanks had already visited this website, do not forget to share useful information through facebook and twitter. Good Luck
If you extracted sign on Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Coordinator (P&E) Kuala Lumpur Februari 2019 McDermott , immediately prepare file and prompted to propose Jawatan Kosong QA/QC Coordinator (P&E) Kuala Lumpur Februari 2019 McDermott. Please click the "Apply" button below.
Attention Please :
Jobs Jawatan Kerja does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us.
The above job vacancy may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.