|Job Title||Jawatan Kosong Researcher, Manufacturing (planner) Malaysia Top Glove|
|Pub Date||7 months ago|
01) To prepaere production timetables for manufacturers of industrial products.
02) Responsible of drawing up master schedule to set up sequence and lead time of every operation to meet up shipping times according to sales estimates or customer orders.
03) Responsible to coordinating product delivery dates, monitoring purchase orders and negotiating prices.
04) To submit progress report to production managers.
05) To ensure that quality level for outgoing products meet company's goals and objectives and also of the ISO 9002 and EN 46002 certification standard.
06) To monitor and ensure that the loading boy had loaded all the cartons into each container.
07) To monitor and ensure that quantity of Packing materials received was tally with Purchase Order.
08) To prepare and update the loading evaluation form, QA/Packing loading checklist, container loading, Delivery Note, Delivery Order and container loading inspection.
09) To coordicate with the superiors to have sufficient workforce to ensure the smooth running of packing.
10) To observe, promote and upkeep the TOP GLOVE Group of companies' Business Philosophies and Company Policies at all times.
11) To manage the warehouse operation, arrangement and allocation of storage area for all materials transferred to the warehouse.
12) Manage the loading operation and lead the loading team.
13) Shall take addional responsibility as instructed by the immediate superior.
01) Candidate must possess at least Bachelor or equivalent from reputable universities.
02) Good command of English & Malay (spoken and written).
03) Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
04) Pleasant personality and able to interact all level of people.
05) Able to work in day/night shifts and weekends as required by Management.
Why Join Us?
is proud to be the employer of choice of 10,000 employees from diverse background. We provide career growth opportunities to our people and encourage innovation as well entrepreneurial ideas to support our vision and mission.
At , we are on the lockout for young talents and experience professionals with quality mindset. As the world’s largest rubber glove manufacturer, we are continuously expanding rapidly, and invite qualified individuals to join and grow with us.
Jobs Jawatan Kerja does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us. The above job vacancy may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.
Responsible for the overall deployment and overall layout of the construction site. Coordinate the construction progress, quality and safety of the labor layer…
Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods. Ensure high cleanliness and safety of the workhouse. Min 1 year working experience.
MNC Company - An integrated healthcare and life sciences company. Focus on Neutraceutical / Pharmaceutical Product. Home based (Mon - Fri @ 9am until 6pm).
Attractive Commission with basic salary. To be responsible for sales of company product and to achieve target set in the geographical area.