Jawatan Kosong Control Engineer Kulim Disember 2017 at First Solar. Good Morning to loyal visitors being find a job. I hope not charcoal path to find suitable employment pas to your qualification . Indeed, sometimes find fitting jobs is not easy in 2017. On this occasion the admin will give info Jawatan Kosong Control Engineer Kulim Disember 2017 at First Solar. The following is detail about Jawatan Kosong Control Engineer Kulim, Disember 2017 First Solar.
Jawatan Kosong Control Engineer Kulim Disember 2017 First Solar
The following is qualification you must meet to apply Jawatan Kosong Control Engineer Kulim Disember 2017 First Solar which opened in 30+ days ago :
Basic Job Functions:
Requires to lead the site implementation of electrical controls systems/designs, PLC/HMI programing, perform vendor equipment check-out, equipment/system start-ups, data collection and troubleshooting plant control systems operational issues.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Primarily responsible for line operations by carrying out troubleshooting and problem solving on equipment controls for all plants to ensure electronic controls issues are resolved on timely and accurate manner.
• Responsible for Incident Management and Service Requests.
• Involves in cross-functional troubleshooting efforts on major line support issues.
• Responsible for Problem management.
• Assure equipment control abnormalities are acted upon to investigate and resolve root causes.
• Develops corrective actions associated with Problem Investigations to prevent recurrence.
• Ensure communication between plant equipment and local PDR SQL database are in working order.
• Provide guidance and training to Controls Technicians and junior Engineers.
• Responsible for Change Management including development, testing and promotion cycles.
• Responsible for technical documentation.
• Lead minor projects for the site - including coordinating new equipment installation and implementation and rollouts on existing equipment; may involve external vendors.
• To be a reference in execution automation system technical knowledge, in the field of software development, data architectures, and data collection.
• May be asked to lead and/or participate in department programs as functional representative.
• Expected to be on-call.
• Takes responsibility for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution. Identifies, evaluates and recommends options, implementing if required. Collaborates with, and facilitates stakeholder groups, as part of formal or informal consultancy agreements. Seeks to fully address client needs, enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of client personnel, by ensuring that proposed solutions are properly understood and appropriately exploited.
• Maintains knowledge of specific technical specialisms, provides detailed advice regarding their application and executes specialized tasks. The specialism can be any area of information or communication technology, technique, method, product or application area.
• Agrees research goals and generates original and worthwhile ideas in a specialized IT field. Develops, reviews and constructively criticizes ideas, possibly leading a small research team, making necessary observations and tests and carrying them through to a full practical demonstration, wherever viable and feasible. Where necessary, designs data collection tools and techniques for both qualitative and quantitative data. Presents papers at conferences, writes papers of publication quality, and presents reports to clients.
• Actively monitors for, and seeks, opportunities, new methods and trends in IT capabilities and products to the advancement of the organization. Clearly articulates, and formally reports their benefits.
• Maintains awareness of opportunities provided by new technology to address challenges or to enable new ways of working. Within own sphere of influence, works to further organizational goals, by the use of emerging technologies and products. Contributes to briefings and presentations about their relevance and potential value to the organization.
• Recommends/designs structures and tools for systems which meet business needs. Delivers technical visualization of proposed applications for approval by customer and execution by system developers. Translates logical designs into physical designs, and produces detailed design documentation. Maps work to user specification and removes errors and deviations from specification to achieve user-friendly processes.
• Designs, codes, tests, corrects, and documents moderately complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications, using agreed standards and tools. Conducts reviews of supplied specifications, with others as appropriate.
• Contributes to the identification, analysis and documentation of hazards, and to the capture, evaluation and specification of safety requirements. Analyses and documents safety validation results. Contributes to the development and maintenance of project safety assurance plans, and gathers safety assurance evidence for safety case preparation.
• Designs systems, services and components that meet required levels of sustainability and specific profiles of materials consumption.
• Accepts responsibility for creation of test cases using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications (such as reliability, efficiency, usability, maintainability and portability). Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements. Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services. Specifies requirements for environment, data, resources and tools. Interprets, executes and documents complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards. Records and analyses actions and results, and maintains a defect register. Reviews test results and modifies tests if necessary. Provides reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project. Reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases. Provides specialist advice to support others.
• Plans and performs all types of evaluation. Interprets and presents the results of evaluations.
• Defines the integration build, accepts software modules from software developers, and produces software builds for loading onto the target environment. Configures the hardware environment, produces integration test specifications, and conducts tests, recording details of any failures and carrying out fault diagnosis.
• Configures software and equipment and tests platform-specific versions of one or more software products. Reports the outcome of testing and identifies potential improvements to the process and to the software products according to agreed designs and standards.
• Installs or removes hardware and/or software, using supplied installation instructions and tools including, where appropriate, handover to the client. Conducts tests, corrects malfunctions, and documents results in accordance with agreed procedures. Reports details of all hardware/software items that have been installed and removed so that configuration management records can be updated. Provides assistance to users in a professional manner following agreed procedures for further help or escalation. Maintains accurate records of user requests, contact details and outcomes. Contributes to the development of installation procedures and standards.
• Monitors service component capacity and initiates actions to resolve any shortfalls according to agreed procedures. Applies techniques to modify demand for a particular resource or service.
• Contributes to the availability management process and its operation and performs defined availability management tasks. Analyses service and component availability, reliability, maintainability and serviceability. Ensures that services and components meet and continue to meet all of their agreed performance targets and service levels. Implements arrangements for disaster recovery and documents recovery procedures. Conducts testing of recovery procedures.
• Reviews system software updates and identifies those that merit action. Tailors system software to maximize hardware functionality. Installs and tests new versions of system software. Investigates and coordinates the resolution of potential and actual service problems. Prepares and maintains operational documentation for system software. Advises on the correct and effective use of system software.
• Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures. Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
• Carries out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and maintenance. Uses network management tools to collect and report on network load and performance statistics. Contributes to the implementation of maintenance and installation work. Uses standard procedures and tools to carry out defined system backups, restoring data where necessary. Identifies operational problems and contributes to their resolution.
• Identifies and resolves network problems following agreed procedures. Uses network management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carries out agreed network maintenance tasks.
• Initiates and monitors actions to investigate and resolve problems in systems and services. Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures.
• Receives and handles requests for support following agreed procedures. Responds to requests for support by providing information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate. Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
• Participates in assessments up to IEC 61508 Safety Integrity level 3 (or equivalent standard), and undertakes safety analyses on initial designs using HAZOPS, FMEA or similar methods.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Mechatronic/Mechanical/Computer Engineering or equivalent years of work experience.
• 4-7 years of relevant experience in Mechatronics or PLCs and Mechanical/Electrical Engineering related disciplines.
• Excellent understanding/knowledge and ability to trouble-shoot electrical/electronic control systems.
• Excellent understanding/knowledge programming of Rockwell Automation Logix platform PLC’s, including ladder and function block diagram.
• Excellent understanding/knowledge programming Rockwell Automation Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) including PanelView Plus, PanelView Plus CE, and Reviews SE.
• Excellent understanding/knowledge designing, programming, and commissioning at least two control network including ControlNet, DeviceNet, Profibus and/or Ethernet.
• Excellent understanding/knowledge of robotic systems including programming, safety requirements, and design/implementation practices.
• Excellent understanding/knowledge of global manufacturing processes and safety requirements.
• Proven experience using Auto Desk AutoCad drafting software to create electrical schematic and panel layouts.
• Excellent understanding/knowledge and experience in controls engineering techniques and practices which would be required for global facilities including North America, Asian, and European countries.Excellent understanding/knowledge of motion controls including stepper motors, servo motors, and AC/DC Drives.
• Excellent understanding/knowledge of Cognex vision camera configuration and programming experience.
• Excellent understanding of computer hardware/applications and the Microsoft Office family.
• Experience and knowledge of working in server environment.
• Proven Microsoft SQL Server Database configuration experience.
• Experience in at least one multi-tiered architecture using C#, VB.NET, HTML, XML and SQL.
• Understanding/knowledge of Corporate Ethernet architectures and systems.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Strong understanding/knowledge of writing project specifications and working with vendors.
• Demonstrated expertise and soft-skills at providing coaching and mentoring to develop and grow a team of junior controls engineers.
• Project management expertise demonstrated by successful track record managing multiple simultaneous projects involving 3-9+ person cross-functional teams to deliver technically complex solutions.
Mechatronics or PLCs and Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Bachelors: Electrical Engineering (Required)
Potential candidates will meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role. All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and any other test that may be required for the role.Potential candidates will meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role. All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and any other test that may be required for the role.Only applicants who meet the above qualification that will be notified upon to carry out further stage. Therefore if you are interested and meet requirements of candidates Jawatan Kosong Control Engineer Kulim Disember 2017 First Solar above, please send your application before closing date.
That is the information of Jawatan Kosong Control Engineer Kulim Disember 2017 First Solar can we convey for you. Hopefully the job information today able to help those of you who are looking for jobs. If the above job info is not suitable to desire your diploma, it does not hurt to read the information of other job vacancies below. Finally, we say thank you had already visited this website, do not forget to share information through facebook. Congratulations
If thee interested pop the question Jawatan Kosong Control Engineer Kulim Disember 2017 First Solar , immediately prepare application files and prompted to apply Jawatan Kosong Control Engineer Kulim Disember 2017 First Solar. Please click the "Apply" button below.
Attention Please :
Jobs Jawatan Kerja does not collect any fees or charges to job seekers through our website. If you find any companies that ask you to pay money, please contact us.
The above job vacancy may have an invalid or expired or closed for registration. Please recheck prior to the company concerned to determine whether or not a job. Check its location to help find the company's address.